The GTA (greater Toronto area) is heading into the coldest season of the year as Old Man Winter wakes from his slumber. Soon, frigid winds, ice, and snow will overcome the region. Working out in the elements is tough. It is much harder when equipment breaks down during the coldest day or night of the season. No one enjoys feeling the rush of freezing air that whips through when an overhead door opens. It is worse when that door fails to operate correctly or has faulty dock seals that allow the elements inside.
Ensure you are not surprised by faulty overhead doors when you choose to sign on for a preventative maintenance program. The experienced technicians at Candoor Overhead Doors can step in and take care of your service needs. We help you protect your investment with our regular inspections. We know how to thwart winter’s worst, so you can rest easier that your equipment will work every time, all the time.
How Our Preventative Maintenance Program Works
Any time of year, you can depend on Candoor to conduct a thorough maintenance inspection. Here are some advantages you gain:
- A multi-point, visual and operational, inspection including adjustments and lubrication
- A detailed record of findings to assist with future visits
- Advance notification of discovered problems and required repairs
- On-site repairs with customer approval
- Longer service life of your overhead doors and dock equipment
4 Ways We Winterize Your Overhead Garage Doors
Preventative maintenance is not just for good weather. Most often, it seems that entryways want to fail to work at the worst time, like during the coldest night of the winter season. You can put that fear to rest when you have the team at Candoor drop in and service your sectional doors, loading docks, high-speed doors, and rolling steel doors, among others. Here are just a few areas we cover when we show up for your appointment:
- We check the whole system to ensure everything is running smoothly. We run your doors through their paces to see if there are any issues.
- We will make sure everything is lubricated. For better functioning, we will apply lubrication along any rollers, hinges, springs, and pulleys.
- We will install or replace dock seals. Air leaks and reduced energy consumption start with quality dock seals and dock shelters that keep the cold air out.
- We will install perimeter and bottom weather seals to reduce drafts. Any way you can keep the cold air out will aid in keeping your other energy bills down and employees happy.
NOTE: Candoor has partnered with Enbridge Gas for rebates for energy savings. Give us a call for details.
Avoid The Winter Blues with Service from Candoor Overhead Doors
Stop the drafts and energy drain when you choose to winterize your doors. You may even benefit from a rebate for your savings. The professionals at Candoor have the knowledge and expertise to take care of business so that your facility can continue to run effortlessly. Our outstanding customer care will leave you satisfied and confident that you can face winter’s chills. Check us out for yourself and see why the Greater Toronto Area chooses us.
Call us at 866-341-3253 or contact-us for more information about obtaining reliable installation, maintenance, and service for overhead doors and dock equipment for your facility; including winter upgrades for dock seal and shelters, and weather stripping for overhead doors.