In-tube motor is rated at 4 amps, single phase 120v. Constant contact switch activates motor. Door Speed is approximately 12" per second.
Maximum 16' wide and 16' high
Minimum width~ 40"
- Mounting Options: Header Mount, Face of Wall, Stand-Off Bracket Mount, and E-track Mount. Unit width is critical on all header mount doors. All Bug Barriers® are manufactured to + or - 1/8” tolerance.
- Screen: Standard green colour - other colours available. 17” x 11” high strength, vinyl-coated polyester weave screen material. Windbars are reinforced in yellow safety vinyl.
- Tracks: 2" wide and 2" deep Snaptite aluminum tracks. Header mount will take up to 2 1/2" of side room on each side. Wall mount will take up to 6" of side room on each side. Doors 11' wide and over will require 4" deep Snaptite tracks. Optional 6" deep track for additional wind load.
- Weather Stripping: Grey weatherstripping is angled to provide a tighter seal preventing bugs and insects easy access or entry.
- Reset System: Interlocking brush seal is incorporated at the top of the Snaptite tracks causing a reset system. Should the door be forced out of the tracks by accidental impact, the door is designed to reset back into the guides.
The image shows the aluminum hinge option available.
One year warranty on parts and workmanship.