- Foamed-in-place CFC free polyurethane core permanently bonds the 26 gauge face and 27 gauge back steel to form a rigid homogeneous section
- 2” thick sections are thermally broken to eliminate convection
- Tongue and groove meeting rails with joint gasketing provide superior joint strength and prevent air infiltration
- Concealed hinge attachment plates run the full height of sections for superior strength
- Rigid exterior end stiles are finish painted white
- Glass is available in 7/16” insulated or 1/4” tempered glass
- Glass is easily replaced or substituted by removing molded frames
- Exhaust port is optional for the bottom section
- Track options include 2” or 3” bracket or clip angle mount and designed to accommodate virtually any headroom design requirements.
- Heavy-duty hardware may be specified with 11 or 14 gauge hinges and 10 ball rollers
- Bottom U-shaped astragal is standard
- Increased wind load requirements may be specified
- Available in finish coat colours of white, brown, sandstone and almond
*R-value testing is in accordance with ASTM C518 standards.