The Metro Dock Electric Hook Restraint is face of wall-mounted and uses a floating head which allows for continued pressure on the ICC bar, adjusting to any trailer movements. An eco-friendly alternative to the Hydraulic Truck Restraint, the Electric Hook Restraint is electrically operated with the aid of a complete interior and exterior communication package.
- 30,000 lbs. restraining strength
- Interconnected to existing Hydraulic Dock Leveler
- NEMA 12 control panel with single-button control ensures restraint is engaged prior to dock leveler begin cycle
- Manual release valve in case of power failure
- Communication Package: Interior/exterior red/green LED lights; Interior/exterior mirrored image warning signs; Interior control panel with red/green/amber lights
- Zinc plated