Model H is an industrial-duty hoist operator. It features a continuous-duty high-starting torque motor, a universal-mount frame design, industrial ball bearings on the output shaft and an emergency chain hoist with an electric interlock.
- Built-in 3-channel, 315MHz radio receiver accepts up to 23 Security+® or unlimited DIP switch remotes. 3-button remotes can be programmed for OPEN/CLOSE/STOP operation
- Maintenance Alert System™ establishes a routine maintenance schedule based on the number of cycles or calendar date. Includes a self-diagnostic system that allows you to troubleshoot up to eight different error codes
- Timer-to-Close allows programming in 5-sec or 1-min increments. Commercial or industrial photo-eyes required
- Thermal motor overload can be easily reset from the 3-button floor level control station
Reliability & Programming Simplicity
- Switchless motor eliminates stuck start switch and motor malfunctions on single-phase operators
- All high-voltage connections have been removed from the board for safety and ease of service
- Diagnostic LEDs speed installation and troubleshooting
- Motor direction jumper lets you change motor direction by simply moving a jumper
Available Plug-in Options for Logic 3.0 (L3)
Auxiliary Contact: Used to operate security, warning, heating or other 5V to 240V devices. Features both normally open and closed contacts that actuate in conjunction with limit switches.
Warning Signal: Red/green light module provides safety warning prior to close (when using the timer-to-close feature). Also supports audio warning devices and includes down mid-stop feature.
CPS3 Option: Enables the addition of a second set of photo-eyes or 2- or 4-wire, self-monitoring edge.
Mechanical Reversing Contactor Circuit (M): (115V, 208/230V, 460V, 575V, 24V NEC Class 2 Circuit with 40VA transformer) Industrial linear contactor provides significantly longer control runs than conventional contactors.
Motor: Continuous-duty high-starting torque motor with instant reverse and overload protection. Available in 1/3, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 HP; single- or three-phase. Removable without affecting limit switch settings.
Drive Reduction: First-stage heavy-duty 5L V-belt; second and third stages #48 chain; #50 drive chain.
Emergency Disconnect: Easy emergency manual operation using an electrically interlocked floor level disconnect and hoist mechanism.
Wiring Type: B2, C2, D1 and E2 wiring types are standard and easily set using a selector dial on the Logic 3.0 Control Board (L3). T and TS wiring can be activated with the use of a CPS-L or CPS-LN4. Reversing Contactor Units (M) have C2 wiring standard and B2 available by simply moving a jumper wire. Operators are pre-wired to accept a sensing edge, photoelectric sensors, radio controls and most types of access control equipment. Failsafe wiring can be selected with the use of a CPS-L, CPS-LN4 or failsafe edge and CPS3 card.
External Radio Control Terminal: Quick, convenient connections for retrofitting or adding radio controls on logic or mechanical operators.
Bearings: Industrial ball bearings on a 1" output shaft; heavy-duty oil-filled iron bearings on reduction shafts.
Friction Clutch: Adjustable, helps protect against major damage to door and operator should the door meet an obstruction.
Construction: NEMA 1 type electrical box, heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with durable powder coat finish, all reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
Push Button Station: 2-button station for OPEN/CLOSE functions is standard with D or D1 wiring. 3-button station is standard with B2 or C2 wiring.
PosiLock® Mechanical Brake System: Self-locking mechanical reduction system that functions as a holding brake.
CPS® Commercial Protector System®: (recommended) A "non-contact" photo safety sensor designed to sense an obstruction and signal the door operator to reverse to open.
Sensing Edge: (recommended) Designed to sense an obstruction and signal door operator to stop or reverse as desired. An electric or pneumatic sensing device can be added to the bottom edge of the door.