Heavy-duty spring-loaded roll tube.
Maximum size 16' wide x 12' high
Minimum width 36” wide.
Chain Hoist Operation
Ability to lift door without a motor.
Maximum size of 16' wide x 16' high.
- Mounting Options: Header Mount, Face of Wall, Stand off Bracket Mount, and E-track Mount. Unit width is critical on all header mounted doors. All Bug Barriers are manufactured to + or -1/8" tolerance.
- Head Room: 6” to 8” will be used for header mount applications. 8” is needed above the door opening for wall mount applications.
- Tracks: 2” wide and 2” deep Snaptite aluminum tracks. Header mount will take up to 2-1/2" of side room on each side. Wall mount will take up to 6" of side room on each side.
- Weatherstripping: Grey weatherstripping is angled to provide a tighter seal preventing bugs and insects easy access or entry. Optional brush seal upon request.
- Reset System: Interlocking brush seal is incorporated at the top of the Snaptite tracks causing a reset system. Should the door be forced out of the tracks by accidental impact, the door is designed to reset back into the guides when opened.
- Breakaway Feature: Fiberglass windbars remain flexible enough to pop out in case of accidental impact.
- Screen: Standard green colour - other colours available. 17” x 11” high strength, vinyl-coated polyester (10 ounce) weave screen material. Windbars are reinforced in yellow safety vinyl.
One year warranty on parts and workmanship.