Speeds of up to 100"/sec.
Door Curtain Material
Weather and puncture resistant fabric with a layer of woven polyester monofilament PVC available in Blue or Orange and clear vision panel.
Takes a hit, the break away bottom bar gives away allowing for fast and easy repair without the use of special tools.
Designed with fewer moving parts, the HS 200 provide worry free access through your opening, using only the best quality components available.
Even after an impact this door is designed to have you up and operating in minutes, allowing your facility to keep running without interruption.
Superb Resiliency and flexibility and temperatures ranging from -15C to 90C. The airtight seal and minimal infiltration is ideal where heat loss is a concern.
- Opening/Closing Speed: 36"-18"/Sec
- Maximum Size: 12'W or 12'H / 144' sq.ft
- Header Clearance: 20" above clear opening
- Safety Edge: AirWave
- Bottom Bar Reset: Semi-automatic
- Fabric: PVC Coated Polyester Monofilament
- Side Frames: 4"x5" Steel + Aluminum (101.6mm x 127mm)
- Control Panel: NEMA4 w/Frequency Drive
- Input Voltage: 240V, 480V, 575V 3Phase
- Motor HP: As Required
- Limit Adjustment Location: Control Panel/Encoder
- Photocell: Reflective
- Operator Covers
- Induction Floor Loops
- Motion/Presence Detectors
- Pull Cords
- Radio Control Systems
- Warning Horn/Beacon
- Additional Safety Photocells