Noise Reducing Features Make Silencio Operators 4X Quieter
Apartment Style Trolley Operator with Solenoide Brake
The Silencio operator is a low headroom apartment type garage door operator designed for use on industrial standard lift sectional doors with high cycling daily frequency requirements. The operator incorporates a drum-shoe type solenoid brake, low vibration braking system, as well as other integrated enhancement features which reduce noise emissions by a magnitude of 4*. The operator is available with the new Electronic Control Board (BOARD 070) with or without the option of electrical control for MONITORED external entrapment protection devices (UL325-2010 compliant).
- Motor: 60Hz high starting torque, continuous-duty, single phase capacitor start or 3 phase motor, totally enclosed (TEFC or TENV), resilient mounting, protected against overload. Also available with 50Hz motor 220V 1 phase and 380V 3 phase motor, consult inside sales.
- Reduction: First step in reduction 4L/Ax section cogged V-belt drive, additional step by #41 chain and sprockets. Input shaft is 5/8", supported by cast iron flanged pillow block bearings. Output shaft is 1" with 1/4" keyway, supported by cast iron flanged pillow block bearings. Output shaft speed: 92 rpm for a door travel of 9"/s.
- Drive and Trolley Assembly: #41 full roller chain drive. Dual, 12 gauge, pre-drilled galvanized tracks provided for doors up to 12Ft in height standard. 3/4" sleeved steel shaft track spacers. Trolley made of cast aluminum alloy with chain tension adjustment device.
- Clutch: Friction type, positioned on input shaft, easily adjustable from outside.
- Brake: Electrically activated insulated drum-shoe type solenoid brake. Low vibration braking system provides positional stability and noise reduction. Also available without solenoid brake.
- Manual Operation: Quick release disconnect arm for manual push-up operation.
- Electrical Enclosure: All electrical components are in a Nema 1 enclosure. Hinged electrical enclosure cover.
- Limit System: Rotary-type oil-impregnated steel cams, commercial grade switches. Limit shaft is supported by self-lubricating bronze bushings for increased precision. Remains in time when there is a manual operation or after the motor has been removed.
- Accu-cam® Feature: Precise and quick one-handed adjustment of the limits.
- Corrosion Protection: Frame and control enclosure protected by baked on, long lasting enamel finish. All shafts protected by yellow chromate coating.
- Mounting (Low Headroom and Low Noise Design): Ceiling-mounted with only 7.360" headroom clearance required below the tracks. Anti-vibration mount design. For indoor use only.
Maximum Door Height: 12' (3658 mm)
Back Room: door height + 4'5" (1350 mm)
Head Room For Tracks : 5.625" (143 mm) above the highest point of door travel
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 73 Lbs - 33 Kg + tracks.
- Warranty: 3 Years
- ECB Units (BOARD 070):
24VDC relaying circuit with a 40VA class II transformer, non-volatile memory. Features available: On-board radio receiver, 1.5s delay on reverse, programmable maximum run timer, mid-stop, timer to close (suspension possible from floor level), independent input loop terminal, advance close system, test buttons, reverse wiring detection and door lock sensor. Operating mode selectable on site: C2, B2, D1, E2, T or TS.
- Electronic Monitored (M) Version:
24VDC relaying circuit, with a 15VA class II transformer, non-volatile memory. Provides the monitoring of Primary External Entrapment Protection Devices. Includes monitored photo cells (PHOTO 061 standard). In this mode, Ancillary Entrapment Protection Devices (optional) may be used to supplement primary entrapment protection, such as non-monitored photo cells, 2-wire non-monitored sensing edges and pneumatic sensing edges.
Certifications: CSA C22.2-247.92 and UL325.
- Electronic (E) Version:
No monitoring function.
Certifications: CSA C22.2-247.92 and compliant to UL325 5th Ed. PRIOR to August 2010 revision.
Note: CSA C22.2-247.92 and UL325 apply to units intended to be used in ordinary locations in accordance with the Canadian Electrical Code, Part I and the National Electrical Code, NFPA 70, respectively.
- Control Accessories:
Angled terminal strip allows for the connection of 3-button stations (one supplied with the operator), non-monitored sensing edges, non-monitored photo cells, one push-button radio control (external strip), ceiling pull switches, key switches, loop detectors, external interlocks and universal auxiliary output module. 2A fuse protected 24VAC output is available for accessory power supply.
Contactor-ECB driven, etc...consult inside sales.