Richard-Wilcox Thermatite P175 Polycarbonate Sectional
Polytite Door Systems are made with triple-walled polycarbonate panels that are strong yet lightweight, providing easy operation with minimum stress on hardware components. The translucent panels provide a naturally-lit, inviting work environment and help reduce winter heating costs through the effects of solar heat gain. The panels are also extremely impact-resistant and can withstand long-term exposure to extreme elements such as sun, wind, rain and snow without cracking or splitting. Particularly suited for service garages but ideal for all types of industrial, agricultural, commercial, institutional and residential overhead door installations where an attractive, light-transmitting, strong, lightweight door is desired.
- P175/P175T Section Dimensions
- Section Thickness 1 3/4″ (45mm) Section Height 21″ & 24″ (533mm & 610mm)m)
- Basic Windload: 8-0″ – 16-2″ (2438mm – 4877mm)
- 15 psf Design: 8-0″ – 24-2″ (2438mm – 7366mm)
- Custom Door Width: Up to 30-2″ (9195mm)
- The external side of the Polycarbonate is protected with a coextruded layer warranting resistance to atmospheric agents and U.V. rays.
- Thickness: 5/8″ (16mm)
- Structure: Triple-walled
- Weight: 0.553lbs/sq ft (2.69 kg/sq m)
- R-Factor: 2.500 ft2 hF/Btu
- U-Factor: 2.271 W/m2K
- Fire Reaction: ASTM E84-01 Flame spread and smoke. Developed: Class A.
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient: Clear: 75; Bronze: 57; White: 63
- Stock Colours: Clear, Dark Bronze, Western Bronze
- Optional Colours: Green, Blue, White
- Fabricated from 6063-T6 aluminum alloy extrusions, extrusion thickness 0.063″ (1.6mm) thick, and 0.090″ (2.18mm) thick at hardware mounting locations.
- End stiles: 2 1/2″ (64mm) wide aluminum; Double end stiles for doors over 16-2″ (4928mm) wide
- Center stiles: 3″ (76mm) wide aluminum
- Pair of meeting rails: 4 1/2″ (114mm) high aluminum
- Top rail: 2 3/16″ (56mm) high aluminum
- Top rail: 2 9/16″ (65mm) high aluminum
- Stock Colours: Clear Anodized, Bronze, White
Optional Thermatite Multi-Ribbed (MR) Bottom Section (P175T):
- Insulated sections fabricated from pre-painted, hot-dipped galvanized, steel sheet; with rigid polyurethane insulation core, CFC and HCFC free, face sheet stucco embossed and rib reinforced.
- R-Factor: 16.000 ft2 hF/Btu
- U-Factor: 0.355 W/m2K
- Polytite Panels: 10 years against breakage, excessive yellowing and loss of light transmission
- Materials and workmanship: 1 year