Unheated Air Curtains
The UVC-Aire offers a variable speed air curtain in a stainless-steel case. ¾ HP motors run continuously on low speed to provide a constant stream of purified air. Low-speed operation of the unit has been proven to inactivate/kill up to 99% of Coronavirus pathogens passing through the air curtain. The UVC-Aire is ideal for healthcare, retail, gyms, restaurants and other facilities looking to provide an added layer of protection against airborne germs.
At a Glance
|UVC Light Wavelength
|COVID-19 Kill Rate
||99.01 to 99.71% dependent on unit/speed
|For Door Widths Between
||36" and 168"
Key Design Features
- Unit will ramp up to potentiometer-set speed when the door opens.
- Adjustable speed, ¾ HP ECO Motors offer up to 72% energy savings over PSC motors.
- Fully-assembled and available in full-foot increments from 36” up to 168” (emitters installed in the field).
- Includes unit-mounted cleanable filter and disconnect switch for safe and secure maintenance and emitter replacement.
- Environmental separation, temperature control, pest control and air purification.
- Germs, viruses and bacteria are pulled into the air curtain
- Upon entering, the harmful pathogens are exposed to and inactivated by UV-C light
- The discharged air is significantly reduced of dangerous pathogens such as the Coronavirus
Extension of the case for retrofit of previously installed air curtains.
- UVC-Aire – Powered Aire’s air sanitation system uses UV-C light to purify air--with up to a 99.9% effectiveness rate on the COVID-19 virus.
- Designed to retrofit on most existing unheated or electrically heated commercial or low-profile units
- Quick and easy installation – Bracket, filter, emitters and other supplied tools help to ensure near-instant germ killing capability.
- Plug-and-Play with 120 Volt Power Supply. Emitters will continuously operate independent of air curtain operation.
- Lighted UVC-Aire window at bottom of unit lets you know when air purification is taking place.