Day in and day out you depend on your overhead doors to function smoothly. You don’t have time for sudden breaks or a door that refuses to work properly. The best way to avoid costly repairs and lost productivity is to ensure that your equipment is maintained well.
Signing up for a preventative maintenance program for your commercial garage doors and dock leveler equipment to ensures you experience less downtime and save money that you can use to grow your business. The experienced team at Candoor Overhead Door Ltd. helps you protect your investment. We offer a full-service program with multi-point inspections and advance notifications of potential problems. You can rest easier knowing your doors and facility equipment will work consistently when you partner with a reliable leader in the industry.
5 Signs to Watch for in Commercial Overhead Doors
You need your equipment to function correctly each time it’s engaged. Yet, there will be occasions when things don’t go quite like you expect. Here are five indications that your steel doors may not be working as they should:
- The door does not open or close properly.
- The door does not open all the way or close completely shut.
- The door is making unnecessary noises such as squeaking or grinding sounds when opening or closing.
- The door system is heavy to lift and closes too fast or too slowly.
- The garage door opener or remote control is not working properly, and the door needs to be operated manually.
You should also inspect to see if all the hardware is secured and not damaged; the torsion spring should be fully intact.
Benefits of Scheduling Preventative Maintenance for Overhead Doors
While you may be handy with standard tools or you have excellent maintenance staff, it pays to have a preventative maintenance program, and here’s why:
- You increase the efficiency, safety, and reliability of your doors.
- You extend the lifespan of your equipment.
- You reduce the chances of equipment failure.
- You experience decreased downtime.
- You enjoy reduced long-term repair expenses.
- Create a safe working environment for your employees.
Work with an Experienced Partner – Call Candoor Overhead Door Ltd.
Avoid costly repairs when you work with us. We make it our priority to increase the safety and continuous operation of our customers’ doors. Our maintenance program keeps your facility operating at its maximum efficiency and safety. Learn why the Greater Toronto Area relies on us for their overhead door needs.