Candoor Overhead Doors' Plan and Protocols
At Candoor Overhead Doors Ltd. the health and safety of our customers and staff is our highest priority. Our team has and will continue to monitor the evolving Coronavirus or COVID-19 situation and will respond and adjust our operations accordingly. We are taking the necessary precautions to protect our clients, staff, and partners in developing a contingency plan.
Our goal is to keep our customers, staff and their families safe while continuing to offer our daily services to our customers. To keep all parties safe, while keeping the operation running, we have put the following procedures in place:
- Our office is equipped with sanitizers and soaps to ensure all personal hygiene is being maintained and occurring at an increased rate.
- All field vehicles are equipped with soap and water for handwashing to keep our technicians and customer safe
- We are asking all employees that are feeling unwell to stay home for a minimum period of 14 days Any employee that has been traveling out of the country is being asked to stay at home for a self-quarantine period of 14 days
- If an employee suspects they have encountered someone who has been exposed to the coronavirus, contracted the virus, or the employee suspects they have the virus are being instructed to stay home for the self-isolation period of 14 days
- We have adopted a No-Handshake Policy
- Out of office meetings are being scheduled on a priority bases; all meetings that can be completed over the phone, video call or email are being done remotely to reduce the risk a person to person contact
How you can help
We ask all customer to be patient through this time when coordinating service calls and installation jobs It is greatly appreciated that our customer takes the same precautions as our company to ensure our employees and their families are kept safe
We ask that our No-handshaking policy is honored, physical contact is limited, and social distancing is practiced
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation in making our community a safe and healthy place to live and work. At this time, we do not know how long these procedures will be in place. For the time being, we will be making a continued effort to create a safe work environment for all.
In the event of a quarantine period, our emergency service team will be operational. We will continue to have the ability to dispatch service crews remotely by calling 905-890-7777.
President- Candoor Overhead Doors Ltd
Protocol and Procedure updates as of Friday, March 20th, 2020
- Effective immediately Candoor Overhead Doors will only be allowing one technician per service vehicle.
- Customers are being asked to sign all work orders with their own pens
- Social distancing procedures are evolving further within the office and individuals that don’t work at Candoor are only allowed to visit the office by appointment only
Our management team is continuing to monitor the ongoing situation and will be updating our protocols and procedures in our customer’s and staff’s best interest. We continue to have service and installation personnel operating during normal business hours, after-hours emergency service and emergency service on weekends.
If you require more information about our COVID-19 contingency plan please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-890-7777ex. 206. For all regular overhead door, dock system or garage door service repairs, installation requirements or preventative maintenance plans please call us at 1 (866)-341-3253 or contact us online. Your patience and cooperation during this crucial time is greatly appreciated”